Hello, Podwalkers, and welcome back to another episode of the Goblin Lore Podcast! Here it is y'all!! The collaboration the Ravnica Post called "The Worst Idea in the Multiverse" and the Shivan Times proclaimed "Oh God, no... we're all going to die!! That's right The Worlds of Goblins collide when we pair up with Spice8Rack and talk Goblin things... kind of... This is is part 2 so if you missed part 1 you should go listen now...
Today the three Goblin delve a little deeper into political theory and also calling out Gavin Verhey's horrible performance on a Goblin Quiz! Honestly this episode is a little more chaotic but also talks about what makes Goblins... welll... Goblins
Not much else to say but go throw money atSpice so it can continue to produce the Lore Content that makes the rest of us feel like Impostors... delicious, tasty Impostors!
If you’re thinking about suicide or just need someone to talk to right now, you can get support from any of the resources below.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Veteran's can Press 1 at anytime to be taken to the Veteran's Line
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741-741
- International suicide hotlines: A comprehensive resource list for people outside the US.
- IMAlive: Click Chat Now to access a live online network of volunteers through instant messaging.
- TrevorLifeline, TrevorChat, and TrevorText (LGBTQ+ crisis support): 1-866-488-7386, or text “Trevor” to 1-202-304-1200
- Trans Lifeline (US): (877) 565-8860
Goblin Lore is proud to be presented by Hipsters of the Coast, and a part of their growing Vorthos content – as well as Magic content of all kinds. Check them out at hipstersofthecoast.com