Hello, Podwalkers, and welcome back to another episode of the Goblin Lore Podcast! Today is an episode that we are still in aw over. It is the audio (it's a little rough) from our Panel at Magic Con Minneapolis. It features all of the hosts (and this means Chase and Michelle)!
It is MH Awareness Month and we want to link some episodes talked about on the panel (Content Warning (Mental Health, Suicidal Ideation, Substance Use, Trauma):
We also finally have a Linktree with all of our discounts/resources
As promised, we keep Mental Health Links available every episode. But For general Mental Health the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) has great resources for people struggling with mental health concerns as well as their families. We also want to draw attention to this article on stigma from NAMI's site.
If you’re thinking about suicide or just need someone to talk to right now, you can get support from any of the resources below.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 988
- Veteran's can Press 1 at anytime to be taken to the Veteran's Line
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741-741
- International suicide hotlines: A comprehensive resource list for people outside the US.
- IMAlive: Click Chat Now to access a live online network of volunteers through instant messaging.
- TrevorLifeline, TrevorChat, and TrevorText (LGBTQ+ crisis support): 1-866-488-7386, or text “Trevor” to 1-202-304-1200
- Trans Lifeline (US): (877) 565-8860
Goblin Lore is proud to be presented by Hipsters of the Coast, and a part of their growing Vorthos content – as well as Magic content of all kinds. Check them out at hipstersofthecoast.com