In its simplest explanation, a website conversion happens when a user completes a desired action on your website, like making a purchase or filling out a contact form. A good conversion rate apparently is between 2 percent and 5 percent. The thing with conversion rate is that even a jump of 0.5 percent can be a big deal. I assume that is about the volume! I am pretty keen to find out.
Today I speak with Karyn (“with a Y!”) Parkinson. She is an eCommerce marketing specialist with a knack for high-converting Facebook ad funnels and website optimisation.
Through her eCommerce marketing agency and on-the-pulse training programs, Karyn’s helped hundreds of eCommerce store owners across the globe boost profits, generate more revenue, and achieve an ad-spend ROI of their dreams.
She’s been featured by Xero, Business Chicks, Afterpay and more.
Everyone wants to find a way to do their eCommerce and website work faster, smarter and more profitably so here we go!
In this podcast, you will learn from Karyn:
1. What she means by “website conversions”?
2. Why is website conversion seen as hard and mystical – how is that able to be better understood by us non-tech-minded people so we can do it better.
3. How has the landscape changed over the past decade or so? Explain with an example or two.
4. How does one measure ROI other than sales when we look at website and ecommerce success?
5. Do you have some hard and fast rules for ensuring that in 2023 your website is fit for purpose?
6. Takeaway: What is your final takeaway message for us on The Politics of Website Conversions?
To reach Karyn:
POE listener offer:
Zencastr is my podcast platform of choice. Use my special link (zen.ai/thepoliticsofeverything30) and use code “THEPOLITICSOFEVERYTHING” to save 30% off your first three months of Zencastr professional. #madeonzencastr