Welcome to episode 21 of ReConnect with Plant Wisdom! In this vodcast, I share ancient and modern knowledge from biology to spirituality about the wondrous ways that plants can help you lead a Naturally Conscious life.
Two years ago, I started the Plant Wisdom Book Club. Every two months, we pick one book to read together on a BYOB (bring your own book) basis. We meet on live calls to discuss our reading. The insights and understandings are always more expansive when you have others to chat with!
In this episode, I walk you through the first 12 books we've read together. Some of these you may have heard about, others not. If you're looking for a summer reading list, you'll definitely want to listen!
**Join our reading group**
Plant Wisdom Book Club
Here are the 12 books we've read so far:
- Suzanne Simard - Finding the Mother Tree
- Braiding Sweetgrass - Robin Wall Kimmerer
- The Hidden Life of Trees - Peter Wohlleben
- Journeys with Plant Spirits - Emma Farrell
- Entangled Life - Merlin Sheldrake
- The Global Forest - Diana Beresford-Kroeger
- Nature Is Never Silent: How Animals and Plants Communicate with Each Other by Madlen Ziege
- The Mind of Plants - varied authors
- A Spell in the Forest - Roselle Angwin
- The Overstory - Richard Powers
- Planta Sapiens - Paco Calvo
- Return of the Yggdrasil - M K Nadall
**Connect with me**
Book a chat
Opening and Closing music by Steve Sciulli and Poinsettia from The Singing Life of Plants.
Follow me Facebook, Instagram, Threads, Linkedin... @tigrillagardenia