This episode has Nate Randle taking over the mic and interviewing my Mom. He had been very insistent for months that I needed to get her on. That morphed into him taking over and she was here for it!
In this episode she shares:
- What her childhood was like (spoiler alert...it was bad).
- How the woman who was hired to help care for she and her siblings would become one of her biggest mentors in life.
- What her proudest moments were as a single parent.
- Why she feels like God is always present in our journey.
- How she got into the prison system (as a guard).
- How she was a part of changing the rules to get the same equitable retirement as the rest of law enforcement.
- Some wild stories from the career she spent 20+ years in and retired from.
Support for this episode is brought to you by MANSCAPED, the best in personal grooming. MANSCAPED is offering "The Beard Hedger Pro Kit", a gift that is packed with goodies. Get 20% OFF @manscaped + Free Shipping with promo code SONNIE20 at MANSCAPED.com! #ad #manscapedpod
Go to https://blendjet.com/ and use code sonnie12 to save 12% off your order OR use my special link and the discount will be applied at checkout http://zen.ai/sonnie12
A rising tide raises all ships, and I invite you along in this journey to Evoke Greatness!
Check out my website: www.evokegreatness.com
Follow me on: