We sit down with Françoise Malby-Anthony , acclaimed author and passionate wildlife conservationist. Françoise brings to the table her invaluable experiences at the forefront of animal conservation in South Africa, where she and her late husband Lawrence Anthony created a sanctuary for elephants at the Thula Thula Game Reserve. This episode is not just about touching stories and encounters with wildlife - it promises a unique insight into the harsh realities and monumental challenges faced by those fighting to protect these majestic creatures.
The July Special Episode: Transcript
- Thula Thula How it got started
- Poaching and rhino honrs
- education about Rhino horns and what actually happens
- The trade (and storage) in Rhino horns
- Elephants role in creation of environments
- Why are Orphaned Rhinos sterile?
- A host of other dramatic stories
Book Recommendation: The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny by Robin Sharma
The Elephants of Thula Thula by Françoise Malby-Anthony
What to start your own podcast in he Animal Advocacy or Animal Welfare Space? Check out my Beginner Podcast Consulting Services!