In episode 2, Paul and Tod talk about some makers and their cool projects, including the Lux Lavalier and Pikon; creating music in a web browser, and more.
PixelBlaze expression language (Tod #1) 1:45
Whisper OpenAI (Paul #1) 5:50
- Blog post, paper and Google Colab example linked from their GitHub repository
- From OpenAI, who developed Dall-E
- Machine learning to transcribe and / or translate audio files
Music generation in the browser (Tod #2) 11:03
- Tone.js in-browser synthesis (https://tonejs.github.io/), and examples using it, like:
- Acid Hit
PolyKeyboard (Paul #2) 16:41 (Paul #2)
Samplebrain by Aphex Twin & Dave Griffiths 21:27 (Tod #3)
Kevin McAleer and the Pikon 23:48 (Paul #3)
- Pikon story on DigitalCameraWorld.com
- Kevin's HomepageKevin's YouTube Channel
- So many cool projects!Robots and more robots!
- Pomodoro Pico W Desk Robot
- Kevin's Pikon videoBlog post
- Raspberry Pi News Story
Like the show? Support the show by telling a friend or writing a review. Consider sponsoring the show with a donation - your sponsorship helps with recording, hosting, and transcription fees.