The Annual ASCA Conference took place May 17-20th, 2023, bringing together 1,200+ ASC experts, professionals, and vendors from around the country. Over the course of four days, attendees explored the latest advancements and trends, heard from an impressive lineup of speakers, and networked with likeminded individuals who deeply care about the success and longevity of the ASC industry.
This week’s episode is dedicated to recapping the biggest takeaways from #ASCA2023, including a conversation with Becky Zeigler-Otis, industry veteran and one of ASCA’s Board of Directors.
· Anesthesia – As more cases migrate to an outpatient setting, the topic and debate around anesthesia have naturally followed suit.
· Technology – Innovative tech will continue to play a pivotal role in transforming every aspect of the surgery center experience.
· Culture & Inclusivity – The ASC ecosystem encompasses a wide range of stakeholders, so fostering a culture of belonging and embracing diversity is a must.
· National Medical Billing Services rebranded to nimble solutions.
· Kathy Bryant former CEO of ASCA, was honored with the Nap Gary Legacy Award for Lifetime Achievement in the ASC community.
Brought to you by HST Pathways.