This episode I speak with Ines Akrap at the recent We Are Developers event about how we can make the web greener. Trust me on this one, nothing captured the enthusiasm I felt from her in the room, but I try 😁.
This issue is sponsored by Zencaster, who’s all-in-one podcasting platform helps me deliver my show episode.
Use my special link zen.ai/chinchillasqueaks to save 30% off your first month of any Zencastr paid plan.
- State of Open: The UK in 2023 Phase Two, Part 1 “Show us the Money - The Economics of Open Source Software” Download the full report.
- Green energy tycoon to launch UK’s first electric airline →
- How to create a personal website, but it’s 1999 →
- Wikipedia’s value in the age of generative AI →
- How Do Lit Mags Make Money, Anyway? →
- Paul Nurse: The power of genetics, battling politicians, and the fight against cancer →
- The World’s Last Internet Cafes →
- The Wrath of Goodreads →
- Logitech buys editing console maker Loupedeck →
- CSS in Depth, Second Edition by Keith J Grant. Find the early version on manning.com.
- It’s Setapp month and all month I will be producing content around how I use this macOS application subscription service but I begin with an overview of my favourite apps that I use on a regular basis. If you like what you read and want to get your hands on a Setapp subscription to try some of those applications, then follow my referral link to get started, much appreciated 🙇!